Now is the time for general maintenance especially on the outside of your house!
Inspections and general report – free quotations.
We can also add a photo report so that you can see for yourself.
Tiles and slate roofs
• Check for broken cracked tiles, check ridging, valleys.
• Valleys to be open. Piles of broken tiles.
• Pigeon droppings and leaves is the major cause for blocked valleys.
• Inspect joints on torch on systems.
• Torch on waterproofing to be over coated every 2 to 3 years.
• Outlets to be checked for cracks, waterproofing and blockages.
• Look for loose roof screws, open overlaps and flashings.
• Rust starts slowly and if not treated will cause major future problems.
• Gutters to be cleaned on a regular bases and inspections for rust.
• Hairline cracks in plaster and paint.
• Damp, moss, algae on all brick walling.
• Window sills, openings around window cranes.
• Exterior woodwork, windows, decks and hand railings.